Intern - Development/Acquisitions
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Independent film production and foreign sales company (''Rush'',''End of Watch'', ''Ides of March'', ''To The Bone''), is looking for interns that are available 2 days a week to come into the office. This internship is for current students only and is for credit. Interns will have the opportunity to learn from our International Sales and Production teams, gaining hands on experience with the acquisitions, production, and distribution process.
Interns will aid the International Sales and Production teams in a variety of ways including but not limited to the following:
• SCRIPT COVERAGE- Interns are expected to read and write coverage on 2/3 scripts per week.
• Help sales executives get ready for sales markets
• Research foreign buyers
• Sales marketing
• Review submissions
• General office duties (i.e. filing, copying, answering phones, mail)
• Creating cast/talent lists
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, IMDB Pro (Final Cut is a +)
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online