Intern - Artist Services
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We're a creative studio, label, and artist collective based in Nashville, Tennessee centered in developing top shelf musical content and artistic experiences.
- Aid artist collective and staff with day-to-day activities, errands, and liaising
- Attend local shows and events helping with event promotion and day of execution
- Conduct research, make cold calls, and help execute local-level marketing activities
- Help load-in and load-out artist items and equipment during events
- Act on tasks with a sense of urgency and integrity
- Driven and can work cross functionally while maintaining a no job too small attitude
- Well organized, detail oriented, exercises great communication, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Resourceful and driven to find solutions
- Basic understanding of media production and marketing principles
- Strong general knowledge and understanding of live show production, audio, or video is a huge +
Job Code: Franklin, TN
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online