Intern - Artist Management
ConfidentialManhattan Beach, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
National recording artist who performs 100 live shows a year around the United States is looking for a highly motivated, music loving individual to support his team. You will work closely with the team and will gain valuable experience in artist management.
The ideal candidate
• You're a digitally-savvy self-starter worthy of competing for the title America's Greatest Multitasker.
• You're an expert at booking travel and could write a book about the quickest, most cost-efficient methods for booking flights, hotels, ground transportation and more.
• You're superbly organized and diligent connecting dots and communicating details.
Your core competencies
• Tremendous communicator with impeccable phone, email and texting skills
• Ability to manage challenging client situations, giving top priority to customer satisfaction
• Experience posting content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• Experience and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
• Thrive in fast-paced positions that require more than a routine, 9-to-5 commitment.
• Must have ability to learn quickly and think creatively
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• Must be able to maintain exceptional work ethic
• Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent phone demeanor, written and oral communication skills
• Internet savvy, proficient with using the net as a research tool
• Reliable transportation
• Must be enrolled in college and get course credit
• This is an UNPAID internship - for college credit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online