Intern - Accounting/Production
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Award-winning production company seeks an accounting/production intern who wants to play a defining role in communicating the voice and vision of our company. We have produced hundreds of music videos, international commercials and print campaigns.
School credit is required. Ideal candidate must be able to come in to the office at least a few days of the week and own a laptop.
Intern will have the opportunity to support projects through all stages from development to post-production.
• Assist in distributing payment and managing budgets under producers and production manager.
• Assist in communication with vendors and crew.
• Assist in wrapping an array of projects.
• Assisting the team on a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Collaborate with the team and other interns to produce in-house projects.
• Previous experience with production and finances is a plus.
• Must have a positive attitude, cooperates good with others and has a great work ethic.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and be able to follow directions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online