ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Predominant LA Talent Agency is currently accepting talent agent applications for its new Digital/Influencer Department. Seeking an energetic, self-sufficient, focused individual to support the agency's current content creators and influencers.
- Social Media research & client audits.
- Helping identify social trends.
- Maintain department calendar and call log.
- Return and handle calls on a needed basis.
- Heavy email correspondence.
- Submitting on BREAKDOWNS SERVICES, LA CASTING & CASTING FRONTIER.
- Influencer identification, outreach and scouting.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external clients.
- Researching and mining information for targeted outreach to brands and marketers.
- Regularly attend industry events related to content creators and influencers.
Skills & Talents should include:
- At least 1 year of previous talent agent or talent management experience required.
- Fluency in GSuite, Excel, PowerPoint (Keynote), and Word.
- Clear communication skills.
- Knowledge of IE would be great but not required.
- Understanding of digital content & influencer landscapes and platforms is a must.
- Majoring in Social Media, Marketing, PR or Business preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online