Help Desk Technician
Full Time Job
A Film Music Talent Agency / Music Management Company located in Burbank is seeking Help Desk Technician responsible for end user IT support requests. This includes hardware and software troubleshooting as well as recording, tracking and following up on the status of each IT support request. This position will also have on-call duties after hours.
Candidate must have analytical and problem-solving abilities, a keen attention to detail, and be highly self-motivated and directed as there will be a degree of autonomy in completing support requests. Exceptional interpersonal skills are a must, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills. Additionally, excellent skills presenting ideas in a non-technical, user-friendly delivery are required as the candidate will be interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Competency in supporting basic computing hardware and operating systems, components, and peripherals
- Working knowledge of Windows OS (7 and 10), Mac OSX and iOS as well as knowledge of applicable diagnostics utilities
- Competency with deploying new computers, OS reinstalls and restoring from images
- Competency working with anti-malware software and resolving malware issues
- General familiarity with MDM software and managing mobile devices with MDM
- Competency in supporting Office 365 software suite at E3 level
- Competency with Windows Active Directory users, groups and computer administration
- General familiarity with office VOIP phone systems
Qualifications: A+ certification or 1 year equivalent training/experience in help desk. A current California driver's license and auto insurance based on California minimal insurance coverage standards. Reliable automotive transportation is required. Background and credit check is required.
We offer great benefits, generous holiday schedule and fun perks!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online