Head of Client Service
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a responsible and dependable Client Services Rep who is highly motivated and has a great attitude. Our work environment is fast-paced and constantly on the move. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has the discipline and work-ethic to keep up with the demands that will be asked of them. Applicant must have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
• Maintain a clean and inviting facility for both employees and clients.
• Provide excellent service and attention to our clients and staff this includes, but is not limited to; - Ordering + setting up all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack + Dinner)
• Creating a fun and exciting environment for everyone in the office by coming in with fresh ideas ie. new restaurants to try, new and creative snack ideas, decorating the office for special occasions, etc. • Answer phones and provide support to the front of house when needed
• Clean, stock, and maintain the office. This includes emptying trash, stocking the refrigerator, emptying and filling the dishwasher, coffee replenishing, and ensuring the counters and floors are clean at all times. '
• Assist with any other operations-related tasks when needed.
• Pick up groceries daily.
• Organizing holiday parties, events, social gatherings.
• Good communication skills and personable
• Able to prioritize numerous tasks
• Be extremely organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Work well in a team
• Highly motivated with desire to learn
• Ability to think quickly and critically
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online