ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA US
We are looking to add an agent to our growing gaming and eSports vertical. We need an individual well-versed in the gaming and eSports world. Ideally someone familiar with the various players, titles, publishers, teams, and ecosystem as a whole. Preferably an individual well versed in the top gaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube, etc. This candidate should have experience in deal making and talent management.
This candidate should thrive in a high speed, fast paced environment and be comfortable working collaboratively with a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the gaming and eSports talent vertical to identify and sign clients for representation
- Secure and negotiate deals with brands, ad agencies, PR and marketing companies
- Secure and negotiate player deals with sponsors, teams, leagues, etc
- Work closely with our in-house branding and merchandising teams to scale client businesses
- Be able to understand data and analytics via sourced by our software and to leverage this data properly on clients' behalf's
- 3-5 years of experience working in the field of talent representation
- Strong interest and basic knowledge of digital & social marketing programs including: digital production, social media behavior, research & analytics
- A genuine interest in eSports and knowledge of the major competitions, games and teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and solutions orientated
- Active participant in digital and social media channels
- Ability to make smart, thoughtful decisions to create content for and responses to the community that are on message and on brand
- Passion for internet and gaming culture a big plus
- Entertainment or video game industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of Creator IQ and/or Captiv8 Media
- An understanding of how Content Management Systems work for digital talent
- Skilled relationship builder, reciprocal teammate
- Good communication skills/organized; problem solver; detail-oriented
- Possess brand and commercial awareness
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online