Fulfillment - Digital Media Technician
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are an established digital media company in a fabulous office on the Miracle Mile. We work with major studio clients to prepare their media for digital release. We are looking to add a member to our Fulfillment team, whose primary responsibility would be to validate assets according to service specifications and the distribution (delivery) of content to digital services providers, such as Hulu or iTunes.
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend technical specifications and apply that understanding on a daily basis
- Comfortable excelling in a team environment
- General knowledge as it relates to video & audio files (codecs, frame rates, audio settings/configurations), metadata (basic html/XML), video encoding, transcoding, file transfer Protocols & Software (i.e. Aspera), and MS Office.
- Ability to adjust schedule and/or work overtime a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Studio/TV/Film/Pre & Post Production experience desired but not required
$19.23/hour + full benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online