Freelance Graphic Designer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Creative production company is searching for a seasoned freelance graphic designer. To be successful in this in this position, you'll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. Looking for ''newspaper // pixelated'' look on athletes and more hand-drawn elements for background.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with clients about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
You must have previous movie poster design experience.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online