Film Publicity and Promotions Account Coordinator
ConfidentialSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
• Candidate serves lead account executive to ideate, create, implement and report to clients on various campaigns at an agency that provides advertising and publicity for movie studios, and provides entertainment, culture and lifestyle marketing
• Candidate will work with the public, media, local community, and clients to build impactful promotional campaigns in the San Francisco Bay Area market as well as throughout Sacramento and Fresno
• Will help to generate buzz and attention in support of client projects through the organization and execution of advance screenings, press preview performances, talent tours, stunts and events
• Will help to generate publicity in support of client projects through pitching of talent, servicing wire stories, creative story angles
• Will magnify all initiatives through digital means/social media
• Will work with clients that include Warner Bros.Pictures, Walt Disney Studios, Paramount Pictures, STX Entertainment, Netflix, and Food Network
• A degree in communications, public relations, advertising or marketing, and/or 1 year of work or internship in a relevant field. Agency experience is a plus.
• Has a passion for movies and the entertainment industry as a whole
• Should be self-motivated, creative, and thrive at a fast-moving pace
• Has a strong understanding of all things digital: analytics, social media, influencers, current trends, etc.
• Is comfortable and confident in themselves, working with others and directly with clients in-person
• Expectations include, but are not limited to, a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, initiative to implement brand strategies and tactics, a working knowledge of Bay Area and national trends
• Must be proficient and active on social media and demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, Google Drive and Power Point
• Position is located in the San Francisco office during regular business hours, however requires occasional coverage of evening and weekend events as needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online