Film Festival Coordinator
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A FILM FESTIVAL in Beverly Hills is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-driven full-time, year-round Film Festival Coordinator for our Los Angeles office. Position is available immediately. The festival takes place in November, with a sponsor luncheon in June.
• Planning, coordination, and execution of gala events before and during the festival
• Managing our office in Beverly Hills - general office duties plus management of seasonal staff and volunteers
• Assisting Festival Fundraiser with proposal writing, research, and additional duties as assigned
• Working closely with Executive Director - managing call list and meeting list
• Production and publication of festival ad book, flyer, invitations, etc.
• Managing and maintaining sponsor and vendor relations
• Arranging meetings and follow-ups to ensure sponsor satisfaction
• 3+ years' experience in event coordination or festival production (preferably in a non-profit organization)
• Strong interest in the arts, especially cinema
• Self-motivated, dependable, and independent
• Confidence, and ability to speak with sponsors and vendors
• Organized with high attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Familiarity with Hollywood and the Jewish communities
• Great verbal and written communications skills
Compensation dependent on experience
Position available immediately.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online