Executive / Talent Agent Assistant
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Bi-coastal Talent Agency seeking a full time dedicated Executive Office/Talent Agent Assistant with the following skills:
• A working knowledge of Talent Agency procedures.
• Outstanding people and phone skills
• Above average computer skills
• Organization a must
• A solid, committed, hard-working individual who is able to stay calm in the fray
• Knowledge of Outlook, Breakdown Services, Sides Express
• In-Entertainment a plus
This is an entry level position with tremendous potential for growth.
14.00 per hour + Health/Dental/Vision + 401k + Vacation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online