Full Time Job
Responsible for assisting Executive with daily business tasks in a fast-paced entertainment environment.
· Helps manage Executive's calendar, email, and schedule in a timely and efficient manner.
· Handles and fields all calls and messages for Executive, using sound judgment and professionalism (knowing when to interrupt, when to field, when to delegate, etc.).
· Organizes and keeps track of Executive's meetings, including but not limited to department meetings and individual employee meetings.
· Conducts project research according to the Executive's needs.
· May assist with giving facility tours to potential clients or guests.
· Establishes and maintains a filing system for confidential Company information.
· Assists the Executive with various work-related tasks and occasional personal errands as needed.
General knowledge of the operations of the Company as well as post-production. Understanding of the operational practices of the Company (and specifically Executive's department). Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; proficient in Outlook and Excel; excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills; exceptional organizational and filing skills. Must exercise a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and professionalism.
Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree in Film is a plus; experience at a post-production Company preferred. 2-5 years' experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online