Full Time Job
An entertainment and marketing company based in Burbank, California looking for looking for a young, ambitious, personable, team player to fill in temporarily (6 weeks) as an Executive Assistant. We strive on being a collaborative, game-changer and hope to find an assistant with similar drive.
General Job Description:
• Coordinate executive desks- including meetings, events, and accounting.
• Research industry and keep updated information in presentable format.
• Assist in handling interns- coordinate schedules, school credit, guide through internship.
• Keep updated list of important tasks and progress throughout them.
• Maintain knowledge of pop culture happenings through the web, magazines and industry events, relationships, etc. as it relates to the position
• Regulate overall flow of office and staff
• Oversee office improvements and maintenance
• Track deadlines, submissions, project, and trophies for awards
• Previous intern/assistance work
• Proficient knowledge in Excel and Word
• Works as a team player
• Confidently makes decisions and takes initiative in problem solving
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with strict attention to detail while maintaining professionalism and meeting deadlines
• Strong organization skills as well as communication skills
$500-$550 a week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online