ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant role will work directly with the founder to support his day to day obligations. This may include: managing the founder's calendar by scheduling, booking and confirming appointments, calls, travel, and meetings; maintaining various to-do lists, and a phone sheet; shadowing phone calls for note taking; arranging in-office meals, gifts, and thank you notes; and organizing expenses. There may also be a small number of personal assistant tasks, which will be discussed with prospective candidates. In addition, the Executive Assistant will work on general office maintenance, which may include: mailings, bank deposits, agency and client paperwork, and basic client communications. The Executive Assistant should have the desire to work in a start up environment with a small team, where there is an obligation to contribute whatever necessary; but also an opportunity for growth.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Ability to not only work within, but also develop, processes and systems.
- Interest in the fashion, media, and/or entertainment industries, and an entrepreneurial spirit; as much as this is an assistant role and those obligations always comes first, you will be encouraged to network, and potentially develop business for the agency.
- Familiarity with relevant agencies, companies, and people in the fashion, media, and entertainment industries.
- Outgoing, helpful, and polite disposition.
- Comfortable conducting business by email and phone.
- At least one year providing executive assistant services as detailed above to a senior executive in the fashion, media, or entertainment industries, either in a full time, or full time freelance capacity.
- Experience working day to day with high profile clients in a forward facing manner.
- Dependent upon on background and experience level, but please note that this is an entry level position. Healthcare benefits included.
We are a start up agency providing management to high-profile creative professionals across multiple disciplines, but with a focus on the digital talent space. We pursue business development opportunities through brand extensions, collaborations, consultancies, endorsements, licenses, sponsorships, and the like. Our clients are best in class talent across fashion, media, and entertainment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online