ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production company seeking experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. Whether your experience is as an EA or in a similar post, must be extremely organized, a perceptive person, know standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, have extensive knowledge of Broadway Theatre and be very familiar with the Film/TV industry power-players including writers, directors, talent and agents. Needs to be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced and high-volume work environment. Ideal candidate will need to be intelligent, driven, organized, and thick-skinned.
Producer is extremely busy, highly intelligent, direct communicator, and very demanding.
• Handle administrative needs of Producer
• High Volumes Calls, Rolling Calls
• Updating Phones List
• Arrange conference calls and meetings
• Plan work-related travel details
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
• Previous experience as an administrative assistant, or in other related fields
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
• Executive Assistant: 1-2 years
• New York, NY
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online