Executive Assistant to Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks that are ever growing and changing. The role acts as the intermediary between the Producer and Studio Executives, talent, agents, and Executive Board Members. The job does require Producer to have some administrative support on the weekends, so flexibility in candidates' schedule is essential.
- Rolling calls off a constantly growing call sheet, keeping Producer abreast of incoming communications, and scheduling follow-up calls
- Make complex travel arrangements for international trips to festivals, Board Meetings, and the like
- Maintain an organized filing system for incoming scripts, research, and various pitch decks
- Able to anticipate Producer's needs and adapt quickly to constantly shifting priorities.
- Works closely with other Administrative Staff as needed to coordinate calendars, meetings, and other events that involve multiple Executives and/or Departments.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Previous experience supporting a talent/literary agent preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Requires extreme attention to details, effectively prioritizing competing demands and tasks
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite, inEntertainment, Studio System
This is a non-exempt role that is eligible for overtime. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, and 401k with employer match
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online