Executive Assistant to Head of Legal
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking Executive Assistant to Head of Legal & Business Affairs
Award winning television production company with over 200 employees is seeking an Assistant to Head of Legal and Business Affairs.
Duties will include:
· Maintain documentation and electronic files pertaining to any legal contracts;
· Scheduling for busy executive
· Rolling calls for busy executive
· Perform other tasks as need.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Interest in Entertainment Law
· Must have proficiency with basic computer programs including Excel and Filemaker Pro
· Must exhibit excellent employee relation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of colleagues.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants for employment with criminal histories are considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online