Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
CEO of a film and television production/distribution company is looking for an LA-based Executive Assistant.
Ideal candidates should have excellent communication skills and excel under high pressure with meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail. Professionalism is also a must as you will act as liaison between Execs internally as well as functioning as the first point of contact for top talent and industry execs. Hours vary, so a mobile presence out of the office is important during after-hours and on weekends.
· Screening heavy phones, rolling calls, and maintaining an extensive call sheet
· Scheduling meetings, managing, and prioritizing a complex and ever-changing calendar
· Set up internal/external screenings and handle RSVP's to all awards events/parties
· Preparation and submission of expense reports
· Liaison between executive heads, financial institutions, talent agencies, principal investors, writers, directors, producers, and A-list talent
· Must be able to juggle multiple tasks, deadlines, and successfully gate-keep
· Assist with booking domestic and global travel arrangements
· Ability to maintain extremely confidential information
· Attend events with the executive
Experience and qualifications include:
· BA/BS degree
· Knowledge of film and the film industry and agency experience is preferred but not required
· Minimum 2-3 years desk experience
· Organized and detail-oriented and willing to travel
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Personable and professional demeanor
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online