Executive Assistant to CEO/EP
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a film production company based in Los Angeles, CA, specializing in music videos and branded content.
We are hiring an executive assistant to the CEO / Executive Producer. This is a casual and fun, but very fast-paced environment and is great for a motivated, quick-thinking person looking to learn the ropes of film production and entrepreneurship. This job requires very strong organization and attention to detail, as well as an ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once. Interest in the entertainment industry is a must, and this is a role for someone who has a lot of initiative and great judgment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendar/schedule for CEO and overall company
- Research filming locations
- Track current projects and their statuses
- Track and log costs and charges according to each project
- Coordinate crew travel
- Liaise between Executive Producer, Producers/PM's, Coordinators, and clients during pre-production, on set, and wrap
- Complete and send payment, invoicing, insurance, and tax paperwork for all shoots
- At least 1 year professional (non-internship) experience at an agency, production or management company, record label, or similar
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Sheets, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail a necessity; must work quickly and efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in entertainment preferred
Please send resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in and a good fit for this position.
SUBMISSIONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ONLY
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online