Executive Assistant to C-Level Exec
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Based in Los Angeles, this role will report to a Senior Executive of one of the largest producers of non-scripted television content in the US. This is a high profile administrative role, which requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to flex with ever-changing priorities. The best fit for this role will be someone who is intelligent and pop culture savvy.
• Maintain a demanding calendar; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones and countries
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of executive's obligations in order to anticipate needs, and help maintain deadlines
• Handle high volume phones, including answering all incoming calls, rolling calls, setting up conference dial-ins and taking notes
• Effectively manage multiple and shifting priorities; respond to changes quickly, and proactively alter plans when necessary
• Exercise good judgement with regards to executive's work flow and timing
• Read, interpret and write email correspondence as it relates to the executive's obligations
• Coordinate special projects as needed, including preparing materials for executive's meetings, pitches and reporting
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executive
• Process expense reports and audit back to corporate card statements in a timely manner
• Filing as needed for projects and relevant materials, keeping studio databases and archives up to date
• Maintain executive's database of contacts
• Minimum of 2 years as an executive assistant supporting high level executives (preferably within the industry) with a degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Understanding of and interest in non-scripted television content
• Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment while maintaining a calm, positive demeanor
• Must be comfortable dealing with confidential materials and information with discretion
• Personable self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with major industry players (agents, network executives, other studios)
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable and confident working in different time zones and with various cultures
Depending upon skill and experience, the base salary for this role will range from $40-45k, with the potential for significant overtime.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online