Executive Assistant / Development Assistent
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Paid - LA - Executive assistant/development assistent
With headquarters in Amsterdam and Los Angeles, this award-winning production company develops and produces scripted series, features, documentaries and animation productions. The company has established itself as an innovative company, working across multiple genres and platforms, all with an international focus. It also owns the largest animation studio in The Netherlands.
- Provide overall production support and assistance to creative director and producer
- Responsible for setting up calls and meetings, taking notes, researching images, clips, music, and footage needed for projects
- You are the first point of contact for the many people we work with: you will maintain contacts with (international) internal and external parties
- Distributing and following-up on documents
- Research information on particular projects: creative research & development on tv series and docs.
- Creating and maintaining a company development slate, and supporting building creative pitch documents or materials (decks, one sheets, etc.)
- Write coverage for tv drama scripts and assess incoming ideas
- Processes and tracks billing, expense reports, etc.
- Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy).
- Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
- Maintain the executives' appointment schedule and corporate calendar
- Book corporate travel
- Book meetings on festivals and markets and produce follow up
- Organize and complete executives' receipts and expense reports
- Set up conference calls, take notes of meetings
- Keep an updated file for shows in development and production and status
- Ensure that the office is always organized
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- have experience as development assistant.
- Live West Los angeles
- Organized Multi-tasker Attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive personality
- Understanding of production protocols & workflow
- Team-oriented & support nature, willing to pitch in where needed
- Think on your feet, think ahead & anticipate next steps
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex scheduling, travel itineraries, and managing administrative support, is crucial in this position
- Organization on and offline
- can work with Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint. Photoshop is a pro.
- Assistant or coordinating experience, working knowledge of entertainment industry and workflow.
- Experience in documentary and/or drama television
Must be based in West-LA
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online