Director of Sales
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Extremely active and fast-growing boutique entertainment company is seeking a highly-motivated experienced and well-organized Director of Sales. Company focuses on Worldwide Sales, Distribution and Co-Productions.
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business, self-motivated self-starter
- Maximize sales to assure that sales targets are met
- Develop and identify growth opportunities in the changing realities of the markets
- Maintain our long-term relationships with distributors or buyers worldwide and build new customer relationships
- Attend international film festivals and markets
- Prepare sales estimates, reports and strategies
- Collaborate with Acquisitions team for script coverage and screenings review
- Collaborate with Accounting team for collection
- Draft basic distribution agreements
- Maintain rights management database
- Minimum three (3) years sales experience in the entertainment industry
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Problem solving and analysis
- Focused and detailed oriented
- High level of initiative and team-oriented
- Computer skills, including but not limited to a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Rights Management Database (Filmtrack)
- Additional languages preferred
This is a full-time paid position.
We can offer you a job that is exciting and challenging in a pleasant environment, right in the heart of Los Angeles, close to many restaurants and Westwood village. You will report directly to the President.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online