Digital Media Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Digital Media Coordinator
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA US
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York is seeking a highly motivated Digital Media Coordinator to be part of a quickly growing digital media department in our Los Angeles office.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. A passion for social and digital media is key. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience.
The Digital Media Coordinator is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Talent management, MCN or agency experience strongly preferred. Ideal candidate should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, digital influencers/creators, etc., with an emphasis on both the platforms as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social medial platforms included but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al. Having knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms is desirable as well. Experience with Creator IQ, Capitiv8 Media and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Interest and familiarity with digital media campaigns and trending technology
- Help expand and source our database of influencers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
- Strengthen influencer and media relationships
- Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
- High energy, positive attitude
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations, decks and one-sheets
- Update current client list roster
- Client outreach
- Manage posting schedules for longer term partnerships
- Studio duties (sourcing/booking/monitoring)
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of one year of prior Agency/Management experience
- Prior digital experience preferred (MCN, media company, social media platform)
- Aspires to be an agent
- Passion for digital media and knowledge of social media landscape
- Ability to be a team player
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- YouTube Certified is a plus, but not required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online