ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Digital Coordinator
Assist Digital Management team in the day-to-day social and overall digital channel management for an international touring artist and his music labels. Create social media content start-to-finish by brainstorming, creating visual assets, writing/editing copy, and scheduling posts and ads.
• Act as the 'Voice of the Brand' by drafting relevant copy across channels
• Understanding an overarching brand strategy and developing content in line with marketing initiatives to maintain a consistent brand voice
• Compose images and video to present for social accounts as needed
• Post daily to appropriate social media platforms
• Community management
• Assist with drafting potential branding campaigns and initiatives
• Creating & editing short social video for teasers, ads, show promo, GIFs etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree, ideally in marketing, communications, or relevant area
• 1+ years experience in marketing, socials media management, copywriting
• Background in music business required; passion and working knowledge of current trends in dance music strongly preferred
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective best practices (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat etc.)
• Ability to adapt and plan content timeline based on moving priorities, unforeseen events, or undelivered assets
• Strong copy-writing, grammatical and communication skills, must have experience writing copy for online resources
• Video editing, photo editing, and graphic design
• Skilled in Adobe Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, AfterEffects, Illustrator
• Experience with social content planning platforms such as HeyOrca (Buffer, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, Keynote, Trello, iMovie
• Proven attention to detail, time management skills to adhere to deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be an independent worker
• Familiarity with Zerofox, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads preferred
Don't forget to fill out the questions in our Applicant Instructions to include in your email.
1. What are the last 5 songs you listened to?
2. Please send me a screenshot of the front page of your apps on your phone. If you have more than one phone, please share those as well.
3. What YouTube channels and Soundcloud accounts do you follow to discover new music? If you don't use either, what services do you use?
4. What are your favorite music blogs?
5. What are some Artists/Labels you think have great social media strategy? Why?
6. What is your full name and your best contact email & phone number? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online