ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
- Operating between design and marketing, responsible for delivering best in class design executions across all digital communications.
- Design overall graphics and look-and-feel of custom decks, creative briefs, pitches, marketing materials and social media/platform content.
- A strong conceptual thinker who is responsible for not just flawlessly executing teammates' ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts and decks that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touch points.
- Create and organize production assets that also incorporate motion design (translating static content into motion graphics. Proficiency in Final Cut or Avid editing software is a plus.)
- Collaborate and support our roster of directors on treatments and pitches.
- Create a vault of visual pulls and moving images that can be used as a reference library for various projects.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online