ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sound Studio Entry Level Receptionist
An award winning Sound Studio located in the heart of NYC is seeking an entry-level candidate to join our team.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Coordinator who can work closely with our team of sound engineers, producers and clients while learning our business.
If you are ready to put in the work to build your career and earn your stripes through this position, then we want you to be a part of our audio team.
• Degree in related field (Film, Media, Design Production, Audio Engineering)
• Interest in working with high-level producers/editors/engineers and growing your career on a similar track
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Basic admin skills and a talent for remaining on task and organized
• Previous experience in client services/reception and a working knowledge of Word, Excel a big plus!
• Knowledge of Pro-tools a definite bonus!
Please respond with cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online