Youtube / Social Media Videographer
Part Time Job
Seeking Experienced Social Media Photographer & Videographer
Candidate to create Social Media and YouTube content for a for a TV personality and educator located in Malibu, Ca.
- Must be able to shoot with a Cannon Rebel Ti5 (provided)
- Proficient in video, audio, lighting and green screen.
- Experience with drones and Go Pro required.
- Editing skills required: must be proficient in Final Cut and iMovie.
- Must be able to create daily, fresh, micro-content videos and posts in an interesting way that will attract viewers.
- Search daily trends and create relative trending posts
- Extremely versed in the in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The right candidate is a visionary strategist at growing an audience, understands branding and what it takes to create a Social Media Influencer.
Position requires 3 days a week. On location in Malibu and 1 or 2 days, a week then work off-site for editing etc.
Please submit your resume and your own social media handles to be considered. Provide a reel if you have one.
This position will start as part time with full-time potential. The starting salary is $1,500 per month.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online