Content Creator - YouTube Channel
Part Time Job
Seeking a talented, hands-on content creator, who can execute videos and posts for a YouTube channel and Social Media feeds for a TV personality and educator located in Malibu, Ca.
- Must be able to shoot with a Cannon Rebel Ti5 (provided)
- Proficient with video, audio and lightning.
- Experience with drones and GoPro required.
- Editing skills required: must be proficient in Final Cut and iMovie.
- Must be able to create daily, fresh, micro-content videos and posts in an interesting way that will attract viewers.
- Extremely versed in the in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The right candidate is a visionary strategist at growing an audience, understands branding and what it takes to create a Social Media Influencer.
Position requires 3 days a week. Filming and editing in Malibu, CA.
Being able to shoot and edit great-looking photographs and videos is crucial for this job.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, a reel- if you have one - and especially, your own social media handles to be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online