Content Creation Manager
Full Time Job
High profile car repair shop seeks experienced Content Creation Manager to enhance brand value and extend reach across various public facing platforms.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Capturing and editing video and photographic material for use by Public Relations and Social Media teams
- Creating and editing behind the scenes content for use on social media platforms
- Developing and maintaining a media management system
- In conjunction with Public Relations and Social Media teams, facilitating brand integration with 3rd party partners via public facing platforms and events.
- Managing the website to maintain graphic design, reference links and content
- Creating ad-hoc graphic design materials for use with website, vehicle production and product creation
- Attending and facilitating internally developed and 3rd party arranged public and private events
- Assisting in the production of regular reporting to 3rd party partners for brand reach and effectiveness
- Managing interaction on public facing platforms relative to short and long term public image goals
- Working in conjunction with Public Relations and Social Media teams to develop and display relevant content
Must be a car enthusiast or have significant interest in cars.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online