ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Founded by veterans in the entertainment sector, GreenlightGO is a new online start up disrupting the media industry. We service the Television and Film community by helping Producers looking for space, and Production Facilities with available space. Currently launched in New York, we are expanding into multiple US States within the year as well as internationally.
We are seeking a confident multitasker and keen organizer to thrive in this Communications Coordinator role. The position involves working closely in a small, busy team to maintain a seamless workflow and ensure a positive experience for all clients. Experience in a client facing sales position is vital and candidates should be comfortable wearing multiple hats and managing calendars. Familiarity with Television Production is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating and scheduling calls and tours for Executive team
• Liaise with facilities to create quotes for clients
• Sales Calls to onboard new facilities
• Negotiate GreenlightGO standard terms with facilities
• Support Head of Sales and Chief Strategy Officer as required
• Tracking and maintaining master database
• Keep detailed and organized filing structure as company grows
• Drafting copy for new facility listings, and maintain listings on the platform
• Creating content for Social Media outreach
• Client Management - Must be comfortable working with and servicing external Senior Production Company Executives
• Organizing events to build the GreenlightGO community
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organization skills
• Exemplary Communications skills via phone, email and in person
• Must be a self starter who thrives in a team environment
• Understanding of Television Production
• Could suit a recent proactive and energetic entry level hire who is eager to thrive and learn in a small team
• Some experience working in Sales
Start Date - ASAP // Location - New York
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online