Commercial - On Camera & Print Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Commercial - On Camera & Print Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Commercial - On Camera & Print Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Commercial - On Camera & Print Assistant? COMMERCIAL - ON CAMERA & PRINT ASSISTANT
Confidential - New York, NY US
Major entertainment company with offices in New York & Los Angeles is seeking an Assistant to join our Commercial - On Camera & Print Division in the NY office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. Excellent computer skills needed.
All applicants must work well with children. High pressure of phone calls and emails.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Scheduling Meetings
- Answering phones / rolling calls
- Checking submission lists for date conflicts/product conflicts
- Sending out appointments
- Updating client files
- Act as a liaison between clients and casting directors for sessions (confirming, cancelling, time changes)
- Previous assistant experience preferred
- Internships at casting offices and talent agencies is a plus
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient with PC, MS Office
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
- High energy, positive attitude
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, FSA, 401k