Client Development & Licensing Rep
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Los Angeles based international Music Publishing and Creative Services company seeking a music loving, highly motivated, client development and licensing representative looking for a unique opportunity with a boutique size music company with extensive background instrumental, song, and indie artist catalogs, along with original music and creative services.
This position requires someone who wants to make a difference, nurture existing clients, cultivate new clients, be involved with artist relations, and help service the diverse music needs of Television, Film, Streaming, Advertising, Corporate, Gaming and Web-based Multimedia content.
If you are a person who feels you have much to offer this opportunity, and are looking for a growing company where your voice is heard and a place to make your mark on the music business, we would love to hear from you…
• Music lover!
• At least 3 years experience in music licensing.
• Relationships in Television, Film, Streaming, Advertising, Corporate, Gaming and/or Web
based Multimedia a big plus.
• Creative ability to advise clients on music selections and creative fulfillment needs.
• Understanding of the Post Production process as it relates to music.
• Knowledge of different licensing placement types and pricing a plus.
• Composer, musician, and/or music background a plus.
• High level of professional communication etiquette and charisma with ability to effectively
interact with clients at all levels of an organization.
• Highly motivated with strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload effectively.
• Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
• Great ideas and a fresh eye/ear on the music business welcome!
• Remote work position
• Negotiate, prepare and finalize license agreements.
• Negotiate, prepare and finalize creative service deals bundled with music.
• Maintain current client relationships.
• Proactively generate and follow up on new clients leads.
• Maintain day to day involvement with current clients and projects.
• Work closely with in-house music coordinators to fulfill client music requests.
• Create and send custom playlists in response to music search requests.
• Work with in-house composers and composer roster to produce demos and request new releases.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of social, promotional and marketing content for
• Seek out and refer new artists/composers to DL Music.
• Be actively involved in the A&R vetting process of new artists and composers.
• Maintain relationships and look for growth opportunities with our international sub-publishing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online