Business Development Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Los Angeles based marketing creative content agency seeking a Business Development Coordinator. Looking for someone bright and savvy, with a passion for creating business and an interest in public relations. One-year agency or production company experience preferred. College degree preferred.
- Keep up to date on the film and television industry's upcoming Pre Production Projects and in Development
- Assessing avenues of future business and research
- Outreach to prospective clients
- Reading the entertainment trades daily
- Create company presentations and decks
- Strong initiative and passion for ''cold calling''
- Detail oriented and organized
- Communicate deadlines affectively and ensure deadlines are being met
- Innovative and creative in the development and public relations fields
Medical benefits, Paid Time Off Program
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online