ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment Marketing Company, located in North Hollywood, is searching for an Associate Producer to join the team. This position will support the Creative Content Producers with projects, including social media campaigns, TV Specials, promos, featurettes, music videos, and home entertainment documentaries.
• Assist with creative vision for project per client and brand
• Assist with writing proposals
• Research and license material
• Assist with interview questions
• Help with creative as needed - scripting, working with editors, etc.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all active projects
• Assist on set as needed
• Submit crew requests, work with Production on scheduling shoots/providing all necessary details
• Production Footage- work with production to coordinate pick-up/shipment of cards and hard drives from camera/audio ops
• At the start of a project, access and plan for project needs by talking with the producers to determine approximate schedule and expected needs for editors, AEs, footage ingest, Interdubs, logging etc.
• Create, review and adjust Farmer's Wife bookings and sign off on weekly reports to ensure that the project time and billing is accurate
• Work with Creative Content team to prioritize needs and schedule/assign personnel and resources accordingly
• Work with Creative Content Coordinator to oversee AE booking and assignments
• Work with the offline editors assigned to your projects making sure they understand current cuts and new media, and check in daily to see that their needs are being met
• Work with Design on creative requests as needed
• Send files to clients, QC before sending
• Keep track of finished elements as they come in, check re-conforms, compare against continuity to be sure we have everything needed for online
• Be point of all info during online & delivery
• Maintain legal paperwork/releases/clip and stills licensing
• Budget Maintainence - work with Producer on tracking post costs to stay on budget
• Review music cue sheets for accuracy and any clearance issues
• Bachelor's degree in film/TV production or related field
• 3 to 5 years of related experience
• Strong organizational and verbal communication skills
• Must be Mac proficient
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online