Associate Account Executive
Full Time Job
Company is looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our entertainment marketing team. This person will specifically work with the onscreen product placement department.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
• Research entertainment properties on behalf of current clients
• Outreach to productions and review scripts to identify positive and viable product placement opportunities
• Work with studios and production companies to keep up to date with projects and production timing
• Coordinate placement logistics and paperwork with productions
• Interface with clients on conference calls and onsite meetings
• Maintain communication with client's additional agencies and partners
• Keep current with client directives, launches, marketing materials, changes in strategy/focus
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry and knowledge of pop culture
• Solid organizational and time management abilities
• Preferably a Marketing/PR/Communications major
• Knowledge of basic computer programs (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Previous client management, production, and/or and agency experience
• Automotive interest/experience preferred
• 2-3 years in marketing or production
Depends on experience Benefits: Medical/Dental/401K
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online