Music Marketing Assistant
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
In this dynamic position, the Music Marketing assistant will provide marketing and administrative support to the President of a music marketing and digital firm. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and a ''can do'' attitude. Passion for music, entrepreneurial spirit, polished professional demeanor, ability to keep calm under pressure and desire for a career music are musts. Prior marketing and/or administrative experience in a professional environment is ideal.
This is a music industry position - film students need not apply.
• Support the President, including but not limited to arranging meetings and conference calls, covering phone lines and managing calendars, greeting guests, booking travel, coordinating verbal and email requests, working closely with other assistants and helping cover their lines as needed
• Coordinate expense reports as needed
• Help with coordination of various artists projects and activities with other departments
• Assist in the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
• Assist in the design of images and graphics for artist proposals and one-sheets
• Research and study new consumer trends
• Plan and organize meetings for the marketing team
• Assist in the updating of artists' calendars, timelines, schedules, and one-sheets regularly
• Participate in meetings to discuss current and upcoming marketing and promotional plans, when applicable
• Manage travel and expense reports for product managers and senior leadership
• Schedule and organize meetings for the marketing team
• Help the department coordinators with gathering assets and booking advertising campaigns
• Process invoices from outside vendors and follow up on payments
• Attend events and shows to build professional relationships with contacts at other record labels and industry contacts.
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
• Strong administrative, organizational and creative skills
• Strong computer skills are a plus - understanding of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong organizational and research skills
• Passion for music, pop culture and entertainment knowledge is critical
• 1-2 years of marketing and/or administrative experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
• Minimum 3.5 GPA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Job Code: Beverly Hills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online