Assistant to Talent Agent
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Talent Agent jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Assistant to Talent Agent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Talent Agent? A unique Film Music Talent Agency / Music Management Company located in Burbank is seeking a temporary until hired enthusiastic full time assistant to owner/partner/agent. We represent top composer talent in film, TV, streaming and video games and we're looking for a great addition to our dynamic team to work with a top-level agent!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy personal and business calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities
• Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries.
• Answer and direct a moderate volume of phone calls
• Maintain database
• Interact with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
• Effectively interact and communicate with all departments
• Additional responsibilities as they occur
• Candidate must have at least 1 year assistant experience
• Must be organized
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, Word, Outlook)
• Must anticipate-and stay proactive
• Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice. Personality is the most important part of this position. Being able to have patience and stay calm.
• Able to handle pressure in professional manner
• Extreme attention to detail and good memory of people and places
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6:30 pm
Great entertainment position. Great Benefits, generous holiday schedule and fun perks!
IMPORTANT: this is a temporary until hired position