Assistant to Talent Agent
Full Time Job
A unique Film Music Talent Agency / Music Management Company located in Burbank is seeking a temporary until hired enthusiastic full time assistant to owner/partner/agent. We represent top composer talent in film, TV, streaming and video games and we're looking for a great addition to our dynamic team to work with a top-level agent!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy personal and business calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities
• Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries.
• Answer and direct a moderate volume of phone calls
• Maintain database
• Interact with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
• Effectively interact and communicate with all departments
• Additional responsibilities as they occur
• Candidate must have at least 1 year assistant experience
• Must be organized
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, Word, Outlook)
• Must anticipate-and stay proactive
• Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice. Personality is the most important part of this position. Being able to have patience and stay calm.
• Able to handle pressure in professional manner
• Extreme attention to detail and good memory of people and places
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6:30 pm
Great entertainment position. Great Benefits, generous holiday schedule and fun perks!
IMPORTANT: this is a temporary until hired position
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online