Assistant to Talent Agent Television/Film
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A Talent Agency located in Beverly Hills is seeking an assistant to one of our talent agents. We represent talent in TV and film and we're looking for a great addition to our company to work with a top-level agent.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy business calendar, including scheduling auditions, coordinating with production speaking with talent and managers.
• Manage travel: flights, hotels and transportation.
• Answer and direct a moderate volume of phone calls
• Maintain database
• Interact with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
• Additional responsibilities as they occur
• Candidate must have at least 1 year assistant experience
• Must be organized
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, Word, Outlook)
• Must anticipate-and stay proactive
• Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice.
• Able to handle pressure in professional manner
• Attention to detail
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am-7:30 pm
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online