Assistant - Talent Agency
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Beverly Hills Talent Agency representing actors, musicians, print models, athletes, and social media influencers is seeking full time assistant. The office consists of a group of 2 young talent agents and a steadily growing list of clients! You will be working closely with the agents, confirming client's auditions, learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. This is a great opportunity to be closely involved with the running of a boutique office, and advance your career in the entertainment industry!
Duties will include:
• Office organization/filing
• Answering phones and rolling calls appropriately
• Sending out auditions to talent and confirming
• Working with online casting accounts (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Breakdown Services, Sides Express)
• Calling out auditions to confirm talent in a timely basis
• Inputting various information corresponding to talent accounts (InEntertainment).
• Previous desk experience in a talent agency, or talent management company required
• Excellent writing skills
• Tech savvy individual who can navigate the major social media outlets.
• Great organizational skills
• Self-starter who takes initiative
• Qualified candidates who can start immediately.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online