ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Looking for online and offline assistant editors for busy downtown Post Production Studio. The position would begin mid April and go till early-mid June pending the project.
Our pace is fast and furious, so we're looking for experienced AEs who can work quickly and keep track of multiple tasks. Must also be comfortable editing with headphones in a bullpen area. Experience with Premiere Pro is a must! Job details below.
The AE is tasked with ingesting and organizing media, creating dailies for clients and producers, and setting up the start projects for editorial. Throughout editorial, AEs will generate music cue sheets, shot request string outs, continually ingest new materials as they're available, and may assist in creative editorial.Finally, Assistant Editors are vital in the finishing process of locked spots, sending media out for sound mixes and color, and sometimes reassembling finished pieces in online for final deliverables. Longterm permalance or staff AEs will also assist in the archiving of projects.
Major Daily Duties:
- Generating and updating music cue sheets for pieces in ongoing offline editorial.
- Creating Audio AAFs (Mixpreps) of locked pieces to be sent to Sound Mix.
- Creating XMLs of locked pieces to be sent to Color/Online for finishing.
- Generate transcripts as required for delivering pieces.
- Assist editors in tracking down assets, project management.
- May assist in reframing of locked pieces requiring multiple aspect ratios.
- May assist in online editorial and rendering of deliverables.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online