ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of one (1) year experience at a talent agency, PR company or management company. Candidates need to be driven, meticulous, and must have excellent phone and people skills. We are looking to add someone to our team who has great energy, is personable and is looking to take their career to the next level.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support, including phones, coordinating meetings, schedules, and producing correspondence;
• Act as a liaison between clients, casting directors and agencies
• Work with signed Influencers to help manage the execution of social campaigns
• Assist with projects, research, and compiling information as needed; and
• BA/BS from an accredited University of College;
• At least 1 year of relevant experience within the Entertainment Industry;
• Excellent phone demeanor;
• Actively engaged in social media, and up to date on top/up and coming creators
• Ability to stay ''one step ahead'' at all times;
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized;
• Adept at problem solving and thinking quick on their feet;
• Ability to perform well under pressure;
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), InEntertainment and Breakdown Express
$38K-$42K/year commensurate with experience. Full health benefits and 401K plan.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online