Administrative, Social Media Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
National recording artist who performs 100 live shows a year around the United States needs an administrative assistant with proven expertise managing and prioritizing multiple assignments where deadlines are met. You'll work closely with the artist, his CEO/Director of Operations and his tour manager. In addition, you'll be a key conduit between the artist and event producers to ensure all trains run on time.
• Starting salary: $35,000-$40,000, plus bonus, depending on experience
• Full-time, with ability to work remotely as long as tasks are handled expediently
• Flexible schedule, but requires monitoring texts/emails at all times and responding in timely manner, including evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate
• You're a digitally-savvy self-starter worthy of competing for the title America's Greatest Multitasker.
• You're an expert at booking travel and could write a book about the quickest, most cost-efficient methods for booking flights, hotels, ground transportation and more.
• You're superbly organized and diligent connecting dots and communicating details.
Your core competencies
• Tremendous communicator with impeccable phone, email and texting skills
• You've managed challenging client situations, giving top priority to customer satisfaction.
• Experience posting content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• Experience and proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
• Experience with CRM tool such as SalesForce or Zoho
• You thrive in fast-paced positions that require more than a routine, 9-to-5 commitment.
• Ideal candidate is based in LA or New York City, but we'll consider applicants from other areas.
• A college degree indicates you've met deadlines, passed tests and achieved goals.
• Quality experience as an administrative assistant tells us more about you.
• Music/entertainment industry experience is a plus, not a must.
Send your résumé and a brief cover letter (max. 400 words) explaining why this job description sounds like a perfect fit for you. We'll pay special attention to applicants who take a few extra minutes to share three examples of their favorite music-related Instagram accounts, why you follow them and why their posts earn your likes and comments. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online