Administrative Office Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the CEO of a busy and fast-paced office. In this position you will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to organizing meetings, taking thorough notes, making travel arrangements, coordinating office support services, and assuring that documents, reports, and correspondence are prepared for the CEO in a timely manner. This is a dynamic role and it requires a forward-looking thinker who is an excellent communicator, extremely organized and proposes solutions.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the executive schedule is followed and respected.
• Maintains confidence throughout and protects operations by keeping all information confidential.
• Answers telephone calls, greets visitors with appointments and provides information and assistance as needed. Places outgoing calls on behalf of the CEO, as dictated.
• Schedules appointments and ensures that appropriate materials are available for meetings and calls. Maintain and update calendars and daily log of activities in order to effectively arrange meetings and appointments.
• Organize logistics for travel, conferences, off-site meetings, and other events
• Proactively manage an intricate calendar, interacting with both, internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
• Make travel arrangements and assist with event planning as dictated. Requires thorough follow through with little to no room for errors.
• Complete expense reports and reconcile monthly credit card statements
• Schedule high level meetings
• Follow up on all meetings, emails, calendar, etc., paying attention to detail and anticipating needs is a must.
• Use of independent judgment to handle/resolve conflicts internally and externally.
• Work under tight deadlines, remain aware of shifting priorities, anticipate last second changes and make necessary adjustments; always having a plan B in place.
• Bachelors degree or related work experience
• Minimum 3 years experience working with senior level executives
• Solid logistical skills and abilities
• Possess sophistication to communicate effectively with people at all levels of management and handle highly confidential matters
• Due to the executive's extremely busy schedule, the Assistant may need to be accessible on weekends and evenings to handle ongoing activities
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; must be charismatic and have ability to communicate respectfully with all walks of life
• Reliable, trustworthy, flexible-CONFIDENTIALITY IS A MUST.
• Always operate with discretion
• Able to maintain composure in an extremely fast paced, entrepreneurial/creative and fluid environment
• Possess impeccable attention to detail; outstanding time management skills; work quickly and efficiently
• Self-managed; skilled at managing high level volume of work and deciphering what's immediate from what can wait
• Outstanding computer skills are required including but not limited to proficiency in Google docs, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We will only reach out to candidates we deem a good fit. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online