ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Creative content marketing company seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director. Looking for someone bright and savvy, with 1-2 years assistant experience a plus. This is not a production job.
- Mac Savvy
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office 365 including Word and Excel
- Outgoing personality with good phone manner
- Ability to work with multiple people among different departments
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating affectively and friendly with clients through email
- Must have a working cell phone and car with insurance
- HIGHLY organized
- Managing the Executive Director's schedule/calendar
- Wrangling Executive Director for meetings
- Running errands
- Work with the Executive Director on events for staff, internal and external
- Maintenance of the office including kitchen, edit bays and front desk area
- Assisting to maintain all building facilities including front parking lot and patio
$18.00 per hour, temporary position for one month
$18.00 per hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online