ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time - Los Angeles
dOMAIN Integrated is one of the country's top entertainment/lifestyle/beauty/fashion PR firms with offices in Los Angeles and New York. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, exceptional organizational skills, and a team player who works well in a collaborative environment. This is an extremely fast paced office that requires true commitment.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to make a career in PR. dOMAIN Integrated works with high-profile brands and strongly believes in promoting from within. The agency is seeking someone to be part of and grow with a hard-working team.
• Ensure CEO is punctual to all calls and meetings
• Heavy calendaring
• Handling heavy phone calls with multiple lines
• Assist PR executives and associates with all administrative duties when necessary
• Filing, updating contact and media lists, researching, making phone calls, scanning
• Booking and confirming reservations
• Daily follow-ups
• Assisting with outreach campaigns
• Special projects and events
• Bachelor's Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
• At least 1-2 years of assistant experience in a related field
• Proficiency in MS Office programs for MAC
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• A car and driver's' license
• After business hours and weekend work requirements
• Some travel
• Availability to start immediately
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online