Accounts Receivable Associate
Part Time Job
Busy advertising agency seeks experienced Accounts Receivable Associate. Hours will vary from 25-30 hours per week.
1. Open job numbers for Account Executives
2. Create Purchase Orders/Invoice client upon job completion
3. Post payments into Bill Quick
4. Run job status reports monthly for Account Executives
5. Run open invoice reports for all clients
6. Follow up on aging PORs and Invoices
7. Manage client collections and billing correspondence
8. Respond to invoice requests and resolve invoice discrepancies
• 2 years experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including written and verbal communication
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online