ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Top music agency seeks qualified applicant for accounts receivable role. This position will work directly with agents, managers, artists, venues and show promoters to coordinate payable and receivable transactions.
This position is at a fast growing music agency, with a high probability of advancement based on learning curve and personal achievement. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking self-starter with a high level of awareness, organizational skills and accountability. Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure is a must. One year or more of experience is a plus.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Collects payments by reminding delinquent accounts
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Generate monthly statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and applicable agency software
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, time management and prioritization skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online