Account Manager, Brand Partnerships
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring the needs of our brand and advertising partners are met. This person will be involved in the entire sales and marketing process from RFP ideation, to execution, and to campaign wrap reports. This is an excellent opportunity for someone (perhaps at a media advertising agency) that desires to get into sales and marketing as you'll be heavily involved in creating and executing Branded Content, Influencer Campaigns, and Experiential programs.
What you'll do:
• Serve as day-to-day manager of running business. Including, but not limited to:
• Pro-active outreach to clients to ensure that expectations and performance are on-track
• Collecting screenshots for live campaigns
• Collecting and analyzing data from social platforms and Google Analytics for reporting
• Serve as the main point person for all active clients/campaigns
• Liaise with the digital team and accounting team for proper billing and payment
• Work with talent team to ensure talent responsibilities are being met for sold programs
• Focus on the entire sales cycle -- assisting and reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships with WOW responses to RFPs in addition to developing proactive ideas for client review.
• Work closely with internal teams to develop creative ideas and ensure the flawless execution of active campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Team and Digital Team.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Digital in pre-sale and post-sale work including developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie directly to client objectives and KPIs.
• Assist Head of Brand Partnerships in articulating ideas into decks and media plans
• Utilize performance data, analytics, and insights to provide status reports for current campaigns as well as wrap-up reports and case studies.
• Work in tandem with Marketing and Digital teams to ensure campaign delivers in full.
• Assist in billing reports and logging sold campaigns for appropriate tracking.
What you'll bring:
• Collaborative attitude and the ability to work well with others
• A creative and think BIG approach that will help WOW develop first-to-market programs
• Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions utilizing the resources around you.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• The ability to work autonomously.
• 1 to 2 years of Account Management or related business experience, preferably with a media agency or publisher/TV Network.
• Solid knowledge of the digital and/or social media sales process and a background in media planning.
• Strong writing skills
• Experience with building client-facing decks
• Ability to meet RFP and campaign deadlines in an efficient manner.
• Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics.
• Strong work ethic coupled with a great sense of humor
Full tine position with benefit package available after successful trial period.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online