Account Executive, Celebrity / Influencer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Key responsibilities include:
• Outreach and research celebrity opportunities
• On-going relationships and contact with publicists, managers, agents, stylists and assistants
• Secure celebrities for dressings, campaigns, reservations, and a variety of events - paid and earned
• Manage and oversee all logistics and execution
• Keep up-to-date on celebrity news, trends, what's hot and more
• On-site celebrity management and event support
• Liaise with client contacts to present on-brand celebrity opportunities after receiving dOMAIN account team weigh in and sign off
• Oversee budgets and all paperwork associated with celebrity engagement including but not limited to fees, hair/makeup expenses, car expenses, etc. ensuring that dOMAIN accounting has a clear record of all client bill backs; and using direct payment from clients as opposed to OOP expenses.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online